From Hong Kong to Ferguson: Justice now! Freedom now! Democracy now! Human rights now! Peace now! Equality now!
Where the the Ukraine or Venezuela versions?
Why do I care so much about my own work anyway?
Why do I care so much about the Internet in general anyway?
The different nationalities I’ve been mistaken as so far:
German x 2
Polish x 1Italian x too many
WAY too many people think I am from the United States.
I had been doubting MCDs in college matter (that is, outside of the language-learning context that Khatzumuto had preached). After all, I was not putting in that much thought in getting the answers. Plus, I have been given the answers piecemeal. What about putting them together!
However, when I saw #include “stdafx.h” in a template, I remembered that, if that template was to work in my computer, I had to also include stdlib, stdio, and GL/GLUT, this being part of my MCD session!
I feel more confident now in my preparation!
- The opponents do not need to be Dr Mario. (I had yet to unlock Dr Mario. Therefore, I wondered if the trick would work with a couple of regular Marios, since Dr Mario is a clone of regular Mario. The trick worked. I later got curious if the trick would work with any character. A battle against 3 Bowsers also worked.)
- You do not necessarily need to knock out two opponents at the same time. (I got the chant even while I did not knock out two Marios simultaneously. You probably just need to activate the chant itself.)
- Iwata ignores the intense Internet backlash to Wii U’s premier at E3 2011 saying ‘They weren’t here to play it. Why should we care what they say?’
- Iwata ignores the bad launch and says, ‘Sales are steady.’
- Miyamoto says the correct software needs to made to ‘show off how cool the Gamepad is’. [This is where Nintendo is at now in February 1, 2013.]
- Anger will erupt at Wii consumers who didn’t buy the Wii U. Remember Reggie’s 3DS ‘What’s wrong with you?’
- Anger will flow out at third parties who aren’t making games for the Nintendo system.
- Anger will come at the press coverage in some fashion.
- Cool bundles.
- Price cuts.
- Other neat promos. [Nintendo is nowhere near here yet for the Wii U.]
- Remember when Miyamoto revealed that he was ‘very, very sad’ about the Gamecube’s sales? It will be something like that. We won’t see the depression publicly.
- Nintendo will acknowledge the flaws publicly. With the Gamecube, this came with Nintendo saying, ‘Yes, the Gamecube looking like a toy did not help us. We should design it so it fits with the rest of the home theater equipment.’
you guysss, my country banned Miley Cyrus lmao
Given how the Dominican Republic banned abortion in every situation, would the Dominican Republic permit the ‘slutty’ Miley Cryus in the country?
Yeah, I’m not buying Smash for the 3Ds.
How could anyone even play Smash with only one stick.
This goes twice worse, given how, not only are people reporting how the Circle Pad breaks after playing the game, but also there is no Circle Pad Pro compatibility with Super Smash Bros. for 3DS. I am still playing the game; I just wish that, at the least, someone would write a patch (hopefully official) that permits use of the Circle Pad Pro.
Good thinking person who isn’t hating on me. I like the way you think.
I am surprised that people hate you over you wanting to play in a different way! Sigeru Miyamoto himself said “We need to remember to let people play the way they want to.’
Then again, given the games Sigeru is making these years…